Financial Leadership for Small Organizations: Using Financial Information Systems to Access Organizational Financial Health
Instructor: Lisa A. Gioia, CPA/MPA, MCNL Senior Fellow and nonprofit accounting and tax consultant at Lisa A. Gioia, CPA
October 22, 2019
In this seminar, you will cultivate financial leadership and accountability, explore financial information systems, identify short- and long-term financial strengths and weaknesses, and evaluate the financial health of your nonprofit organizations. This offering is designed for organizations with smaller budgets or individuals with little knowledge of the financial topics listed below.
– Balancing mission and money
– Cultivating financial leadership
– Establishing financial accountability and transparency
– Evaluating financial leadership
– Accounting practices and systems
– Reading financial statements
This seminar is a part of the Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Series.
Date for this one-day seminar:
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 – 8:30am-3:30pm