Starting a new nonprofit can be confusing and overwhelming. This free two-hour informational session covers basic planning steps and legal requirements to become a nonprofit organization.
– Nature and structure of nonprofit organizations
– Determining sufficient need to establish a new organization
– Legal issues and processes involved in establishing a nonprofit
– Alternatives to incorporation
– Governance and management challenges
Visitor parking is available behind the building in the gravel lot on the corner of E. 47th Terrace and Forest Avenue. Disabled parking and accessibility are available. Please contact us to arrange accommodations. You may also park across the street at the Anita B. Gorman Discovery Center. Please only park in the back row of the lot along Troost Avenue. Enter the building through the public entrance on the corner of E. 48th Street and Troost Avenue.