General Services Administration (GSA), Region 6 Office of Small Business Utilization (OSBU) is holding a Training Webinar - "GSA Region 6 Construction Opportunities Overview" with a focus on all construction trades with interest in GSA Public Building Services (PBS) requirements and subcontracting opportunities. Webinar will be hosted by GSA Region 6 Small Business Technical Advisor, Bill Strobel.
Two webinar times are offered. Please register for the training session you're interested in on the date specific Google Form below. (Both webinars will cover the same material. You may register for both training sessions if you plan on attending both webinars.)
1. First webinar will be held on Friday, September 27, 2019 from 9am-9:30am CST. All businesses must register using the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/kKW4qQasEStMHjEJ9
2. Second webinar will be held on Monday, September 30, 2019 from 9am-9:30am CST. All businesses must register using the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/Gm2dQMjyEp7JEqpL7
Note: Webinar will be hosted using Google "Meet". Recommend using either the "Google Meet" App or Google Chrome when accessing the training link provided. Training is limited to the first 100 contractors. Additional training will be offered if the capacity is exceeded.
Webinar will discuss the following:
1. Overview of Region 6
2. Pursuing Opportunities (General Information)
3. PBS Opportunities
4. FedBizOpps (FBO)
5. Forecasting of Contracting Opportunities (FBF.GOV)
6. Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS)
7. Subcontracting Opportunities
There is no cost to attend this webinar. Webinar link/access will be sent via email for all registered attendees.