Growth360 is a select opportunity for business owners to participate in a minimum of 9 sessions of class on Fridays from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. from Sept. 20 to Nov. 22. An agreement to full participation is part of the application process. Cohort members will be chosen and notified Sept. 13.
With a 360-degree perspective, businesses can avoid blind spots and make smarter decisions.
This workshop introduces the GrowthWheel® Framework, and participants take home tools, decision sheets and 30-, 60-, 90-day plans.
How can Growth360 help your business?
- Supports the decision making we do every day
- Supplies a visual toolkit for dialogue, focus, agenda setting, decision-making and action- taking
- Provides a simple action oriented process to help you grow
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow their business
- Gives an alternative to the conventional business plan
To qualify for Growth360, business owners must:
✔ have operated their business for at least 2 years
✔ generate at least $50,000 in revenue
✔ work full time in their business