Join BioKansas and K-State Olathe for Effective Presentation Design on September 12th.
Effective presentation design can have a dramatic on the impact and effectiveness of your presentations and audience understanding. This training is for technical professionals in STEM disciplines (scientists, engineers, computational roles, etc.) who are tasked with delivering complex/technical information diverse audiences. This workshop is geared to both early and advanced career professionals looking to enhance their technical presentation design, content and delivery strategy.
Technical professionals in STEM disciplines (scientists, engineers, computational roles, etc.) relay complex/technical information to diverse audiences.
The session will include the following agenda topics:
- What Makes Technical Presentations Different
- Presentation Design
- Choosing your software platforms
- Nuts and Bolts of Slide Development
- Knowing your Audience and Purpose
- Communicating Technical Content – Why, How, What, When
- Delivery Technique, Presence, Managing the Audience
- Individual Action Plans