Nonprofit finance is critical to mission success. The CFO role is extremely important within a nonprofit; one that can have a big influence on the future viability of the organization.
The role of a CFO means different things to different people, and requires different outcomes at different times. What is a 'strategic' CFO anyway, and how does one increase their impact on an organization?
Whether you are currently a Chief Financial Officer, or hoping to step into that role in the future, join us to learn:
- What makes a strategic CFO
- Start with 'self'...is this you?
- Self management - Understand how to fight your limitations and tendencies
- How to read the organization and those at the top
- Develop strategies for impact