Branding for Small Business
Let Score help you define clarity and understanding of your brand, and how to consistently present your brand to the target audience, so that it is unique, most relevant and truly differentiated.
In this workshop, you will
- learn about the current state of brands, and how leaders use them to unlock opportunity
- identify and articulate your brand's purpose
- explore how your brand mission can lead you to the biggest possible future
- develop a succinct and distinct brand positioning statement
- learn how to build credibility by finding and talking about what is culturally relevant about your brand
Howard Laubscher is VP Strategy Director at Barkley. In his 15+ years experience, he has worked across categories on several Fortune 100 brands and beyond including: Kraft, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Miller, Esurance, Nintendo, McDonald’s. He believes that the real brand strategy work not only guides the brand but it drives business.