Superior presentation skills can differentiate you as a professional, increase the impact and effectiveness of your work, and lead to career advancement. Join BioKansas and Kansas State University Professor for a 1-day workshop for industry professionals on how to give a great presentation that engages, motivates and influences your audience.
- From the subtle to the essential, acquire tools and techniques to help you become a consistently good presenter
- More effectively deliver prepared & impromptu presentations with confidence
- Learn how to convey complex topics to diverse audiences and tailor your messaging for maximum impact
- Deliver a message that generates interest as well as engages and motivates your audience
- Learn how to convey credibility, establish trust and build a connection with your audience
- Revise and improve upon a presentation you have given or are preparing to give
Who it's for:
Technical professionals in STEM disciplines (scientists, engineers, computational roles, etc.) relay complex/technical information to diverse audiences.