Get your marketing merit badges at KCDMA Summer Bootcamp!
Our Troop Leaders will guide you through marketing trends and best practices using your most important tool, data. Whether you are a student preparing to enter the industry, a small marketing team or business owner looking to expand your reach, or a CMO needing a refresher, this event will give you the tools you need to brave the marketing wilderness.
Fire up your sewing machines, because after bootcamp, you are going to want to show off your new badges. By the end of the session, you will have completed the following adventures:
- Data-Driven Marketing with Dave Cacioppo of emfluence
- Email Best Practices with Jessica Best from Barkley
- Marketing List Mastery with Angela Ridpath from MCH Strategic Data
- Social Media with Corrie Castro and Josh Selig-Votaw of iFocus Marketing
- Storytelling with Ryan Sleeper of Playfair Data
- SEO Trends with Scott Schaper of RSM Marketing
- And finally, your Trailblazer Badge from a panel of local marketing experts
Wondering if you should attend? Marketers of all levels have enjoyed our boot camps.
- Marketing professionals looking for a refresh and information on the latest trends.
- Owner of a small business, with a need for smart, effective marketing.
- Newly hired marketing professionals.
- Marketing students and recent graduates who are looking for a skill set that makes them stand out from the other graduates as they start their career in business, advertising, marketing, or creative design.
- Marketing Managers and Assistant Marketing Managers.
- Agencies and their clients who work with agency specialists to build integrated marketing programs.