At this workshop, you’ll learn the best practices of customer service to make your front-line service providers the absolute best
- First Impression – You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. First impressions have the ability to literally make or break your business!
- Customer Experience – People may forget what you said, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel. The customer experience will determine if you have a one time or a long term customer!
- Be Attentive – Excellent service requires sincerely attentive customer interactions. Listen to understand not simply to respond!
- Take Customer Ownership – Establish the right connections with each customer by getting them what they need and where they need to be. Offer solutions not excuses!
- Service With a Smile – A smile doesn’t always equal great service but great service usually always starts with a smile! A smile is more than a positive outward expression, it’s a positive inward attitude!
- Personal Touches – Ensure outstanding client experiences by putting personal touches on the customer service they receive. Make your customers feel like more than just a number!
- Lasting Impressions– Ask the proper questions to leave an amazing lasting impression. How customers perceive your business is eventually what will make your business sink or swim!