Sound too good to be true? Join our workshop to discuss semi-absentee franchise ownership as a way to start your business.
- What is semi-absentee ownership?
- How to decide if franchising is right for you
- Examples of semi-absentee franchise concepts (owners role, investment levels, industries)
- How to cut through the internet clutter, finding truly semi-absentee franchise opportunities
- Proven franchise research strategies
STUDENT TAKE AWAY: Student will have a better understanding of the realities of semi-absentee franchise ownership, how to find the right opportunities, and effective research strategies.
Presenter: Chris Coleman, Market President for FranNet in Illinois, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri. As a both a franchisee and franchise consultant, Chris provides no cost consultations to individuals who are seriously seeking business ownership opportunities. Chris Coleman is an avid supporter of the franchise system and understands the importance of getting that right match for his clients. He has gained experience in the franchise industry with over 20 years’ experience with major international franchise organizations,
Check-in is at 8:45, with the class starting promptly at 9:00 a.m.