In the information age, entrepreneurs and small businesses often ask us if they can rely on Legal Zoom and other online sources for legal advice. This session will provide guidance on when to seek a trusted outside resource. Come spend some time with Bridge Space to discuss:
- When a company might choose to navigate the legal waters alone;
- When a company might assign particular tasks a la carte to outside counsel;
- When a company should retain an outside-in-house counsel (a lawyer who regularly partners with the company); and
- When a company should consider hiring an in-house counsel (full-time on staff lawyer).
Their discussion will also focus on:
- What qualities to seek in a legal team;
- How to anticipate, identify, and address those legal and business issues which require attention;
- Establishing the guidelines and expectations in engaging you outside counsel.
They will also discuss investment requirements cost-models available to assess and address your business needs.