Join us for a casual event at the Sprint Accelerator on May 15th from 5:30-7:30. Stop by to chat with the founders, learn about their companies, and welcome them to Kansas City and all of the amazing resources it has to offer! Light appetizers and drinks provided.
The 2019 Class of the Corporate Accelerator:
- Nodecraft (Oklahoma City, Okla.). Nodecraft is a cloud platform that enables Game Developers, E-sports tournaments, and direct-to-consumer (gamers) the ability to instantly create unforgettable online multiplayer experiences.
- Portl Media (Toronto, Canada). Portl Media eliminates idle time by providing education and entertainment options to users through a network of strategically placed media and entertainment screens starting off in rideshare cars.
- Bezoar Laboratories (Bryan, Texas). Bezoar’s current innovation is a patent-pending probiotic for cattle that, when paired with nitrate, decreases their methane production by 50%, while providing additional benefits.
- Cattle Care (San Francisco, Calif.). Using low-cost video cameras Cattle Care detects, recognizes and tracks every cow as well as business processes and makes decisions for the farmer about the treatment of a particular cow or a whole barn.
- Healthy Cow (Toronto, Canada). Healthy Cow is an ag-biotech helping dairy farmers to produce more wholesome, natural, and nutritious milk while simultaneously reducing their dependence on antibiotics and hormones.
- Labby, Inc (Boston, Mass.). Labby is an AI-powered smartphone platform for food and agro analytics.
Dairy Food Products
- Brooklyn Buttery (Brooklyn, N.Y.). Brooklyn Buttery is reimagining butter for the 21st century as a fun convenient product for home cooks to turn up the flavor on their dishes using sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Numa (Bridgewater, N.J.). Numa makes all-natural sweet, chewy milk treat with just 6 natural ingredients and four grams of protein.
- RifRaf (Brooklyn, N.Y.). RifRaf offers cool, creamy ricotta cups that are one part cheese and one part unexpectedly delicious flavor.