Who Should Attend?
Nonprofit board members, directors and staff members interested in learning about the $20,000 per year Salesforce Foundation’s user license donation program. This is not a sales pitch. Just an informative session to make you aware of this opportunity that allows nonprofits and foundation to utilize this wonderful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for free through this program!
Attend this informative session and learn from an expert in the field of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as well as a 17 year veteran working specifically with the Salesforce program. By the time you leave this luncheon you’ll understand:
- How CRMs are best utilized by nonprofits including
- Program management
- And foundation management
- What the Saleforce Foundation is and why it’s been successful
- The "Power of Us" program and the "1% Pledge" to give back
- Eligibility criteria
- The implementation process for the user license donation program
- Any CRM costs and risks
||Short presentation including demonstrations
||Workshop satisfaction survey