Could a Foreign-Trade Zone help your business and your community?
You may have heard of Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ), but do you understand all the benefits they provide to companies that use them to deliver competitively priced products for U.S. consumers and for export to others countries?
Hosted by the World Trade Center KC and the Greater Kansas City Foreign Trade Zone, this lunch hour seminar will provide real-world examples from Kansas City-area companies currently utilizing the FTZ program, highlighting the elements that make them successful. Join us on April 23 at 11am CST and you will learn:
Background on Foreign-Trade Zones and the GKCFTZ.
Overview of FTZ terminology, FTZ designation and activation processes, and roles of related parties.
- Specifics on the operational processes and benefits presented by Kansas City area FTZ manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Benefit analysis of an FTZ.
- What to do next if you think an FTZ is a good fit for your company.
Featured speakers will include:
- Al Figuly, GKCFTZ President
- Greg Truby, Kubota Tractor Corp
- Scott James, Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp
- Jerry Jones, Outdoor Custom Sportswear, LLC
- Guillermo Lamadrid, Spectrum Brands
- Elaine Boch, MarksNelson LLC
Tickets are $10.00 (includes lunch & parking)
If you park in the West Yards Parking Garage we can validate your ticket. https://www.unionstation.org/visitor