Learn about some of the most important employee management issues for small businesses – and how you can take action today. Join Kansas City's own Lever1 and SCORE at their upcoming seminar and learn how to avoid some of the most common employee management mistakes for small businesses.
SCORE has recruited Erica Brune, President of Lever1, to help you understand important HR issues and present effective strategies for staying current and compliant.
Which of these employee life cycle practices could put your business at risk? Learn more about:
- Federal Laws: Find out which federal laws may impact your hiring practices
- Progressive Discipline: Learn how to handle employee performance issues and policy violations
- Legal Matters: Review common legal issues with employee termination
- Risky Hiring Practices: Identify the costs of poor hiring
- Implementation: Learn how to execute an effective recruiting strategy
- And more
Faculty: Erica Brune, President, Lever1. Lever1 is a Kansas City-based professional employer organization (PEO) providing integrated services which allow business owners to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, payroll, employee benefits and Workers' compensation.
Registration Fee: $20.00 (Non-refundable)
Check-In is at 8:45 am with the workshop starting promptly at 9:00 am and finishing by Noon.