We all know the drill – you NEED insurance for your business and your employees. But your team is small – and your budget may be smaller. Health insurance impacts so many aspects of your business (and life), including your ability to recruit new talent. And then there is business insurance – a whole new black hole. What is the minimum you should have? What options exist? What don’t you know? What will bite you later – and what may save you?
We will hear from brokers who specialize in health and business insurance as they share wisdom helpful to small (and smaller) employers. Learn about pitfalls, perks, freebies, ut-ohs and industry trends.
- How the industry has evolved since 2010
- What is available for small groups under 50. I can go up to 100 but we will see what the audience is like.
- KS vs MO group health plans and what is required to write a small group.
- Statistics of a HDHP (H SA qualified plan) and strategies for the employer to cut costs
- Perks and “free” services from the carrier that can save money
- Required Compliance Documents
- CYA – cover your assets
- Plan of Protection – General Liability, Product Liability, Professional Liability
- Rick Management – What's needed to achieve the best insurance placement and rates
- Protecting your business with the ability to generate income in extenuating circumstances
- Buy/Sell agreements, multi-owner businesses – What to know
- Appropriate personal insurance to protect your business
Bring your questions as well!