Ignite the Spark is a roundtable event that includes 10-12 self-starting Kansas City leaders who have tested conventional thinking in pursuit of their big idea. From entrepreneurial endeavors to internal expansion, these table leaders will share the lessons they learned while building their future.
Each of these Kansas City leaders will head up his/her own table. Young professionals will begin by sitting at a table that interests them and will have the chance to ask the table leader questions, start discussions, and/or seek professional development advice. The tables will then rotate so young professionals have the chance to connect with numerous leaders at the event.
- Brandy McCombs, International Builders & Associates, President
- Chase McAnulty, Charlie Hustle, Founder/CEO
- Chris Giuliani, Spring Venture Group, CEO
- Clifton Alexander, Reactor Design Studio, Founder
- Jason Grill, Parris Communications, Senior Advisor/Entrepreneur
- Joanne Burns, Cerner, Chief Strategy Officer
- Matt Baysinger, Swell Spark (Blade & Timber, Escape KC), CEO
- Shea Geist, Shark OFF, CEO
- Tucker Trotter, Dimensional Innovations, President
- Wendy Doyle, Women's Foundation, President & CEO