A three-day introductory board member development program that draws upon the nationally-noted expertise of MCNL and a diverse group of experienced board leaders from across the Kansas City community to help prepare current and emerging leaders to serve effectively as members of nonprofit and public service boards, commissions, and task forces.
- Boards and How They Are Organized
- Boards as Teams
- What It Takes to be an Effective Board Member
- Developing an Effective Board-Staff Partnership
- The Passion to Serve: Finding the Right Match
- Voices From the Boardroom