A three-day introductory board member development program that draws upon the nationally-noted expertise of MCNL and a diverse group of experienced board leaders from across the Kansas City community to help prepare current and emerging leaders to serve effectively as members of nonprofit and public service boards, commissions, and task forces.
- Introduction to Nonprofit and Government Boards
- Governance, Policy, and Strategy
- The Legal Dimensions of Board Work
- The Core Responsibilities of Boards
- Voices From the Boardroom