Unmasking Tomorrow's Workforce: Inside the minds of Kansas City's NextGen employees and job seekers.
Kansas City’s talent pool is shrinking as startups — and even corporations — struggle to keep perspective employees and their best team members from leaving the region for jobs on the coast. Their solution: develop a next-generation workforce invested in Kansas City.
Join Startland News, the Kansas City Startup Foundation, presenting partner Husch Blackwell and event host NBKC Bank for an Innovation Exchange roundtable conversation with high-profile employers and top young talent. Take a closer look at the innovative approach needed to secure an activated talent pool that sees its long-term future in Kansas City.
It's gonna be a fantastic, Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras themed evening of food, drinks, music, and networking for all!
Guest Participants & Panelists
- Elizabeth Souder (Husch Blackwell - Attorney & Innovation Strategist)
- George Khoukaz (Husch Blackwell - Corporate Transactional Attorney)
- Neelima Parasker (SnapIT Solutions - President & CEO)
- William Dowdell (Program Director Hire KC @ KC Social Innovation Center)
- Ross Quinn (Super Dispatch - Business Development Associate)
- Sydney Steehn (UMKC - Entrepreneurship & Innovation Student)
- Roy Scott (Healthy Hip Hop - CEO)
- Doors open at 5:30 PM with drinks, food, music & networking
- Main program from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Networking continues until 7:30 PM
A HUGE THANK YOU to Husch Blackwell for their support of Innovation Exchange and NBKC Bank for hosting this event!