Event cancelled due to weather.
Join a panel of CEOs to learn how they view and prioritize communications in their organizations.
No one sees the big picture of an organization like the CEO. And in today’s increasingly complex environment, they must work closely with business communicators to ensure the organization puts its best foot forward. In this unique panel discussion, three CEOs from local and national organizations will share their perspective on communications.
They’ll answer questions including:
· Where in the organization does (and should) the chief communications person sit?
· What’s the right level of involvement for communications in C-suite activities like strategy development and crisis management? What should communicators bring to the table?
· What’s the job description for the chief communicator in their organizations?
Joining us will be former and current CEOs including:
· Mark Mears, former CEO, Mimi’s Café
· Wendy Guillies, CEO, Kauffman Foundation
· Tim Cowden, CEO, Kansas City Area Development Council
The discussion will be moderated by David Cook
, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor, KU Edwards Campus.