Payroll and tax professionals are invited to attend this free web conference on employment tax updates and reminders.
Internal Revenue Service representatives will present on the following topics:
- Paycheck Checkup – federal withholding and W-4 update
- W-2 Verification Pilot
- Identity theft and tax related scams & schemes
- Transcript changes and IP PIN updates
- Information Security Policy requirements and how to respond to and recover from a data breach
- Navigating the IRS web site, including the Payroll Tax Center and Tax Cuts & Jobs Act resources
Social Security Administration representatives will present on the following topics:
- Business Services Online – What is it?
- Business Services Online Registration
- W-2 Online
- Filing Forms W-2 Electronically (EFW2)
- Filing Forms W-2 by Paper
- The Social Security Number Verification Service (SSNVS)
- NEW: W-2C Online & W-2C Wage File Upload
This webinar qualifies for up to 2 Federal Tax CE Credits through the IRS Approved CE Provider Program. Other payroll and tax professionals may qualify depending on the requirements of their organizations.
Closed Captioning will be offered.
Sponsored By: Internal Revenue Service