Join Aging2.0 Kansas City and Think Big Partners
As we delve into the phenomena that older entrepreneurs succeed at a higher rate than younger founders.
According to a recent paper from researchers at MIT, Northwestern and the Census Bureau, “The highest success rates in entrepreneurship come from founders in middle age and beyond.”
- Why is this the case?
- What advantages do older entrepreneurs have?
- What particular challenges do they face?
- What lessons can founders of all ages learn from older entrepreneurs?
Hear from older entrepreneurs including:
- Paul Tasner, CEO and co-founder of PulpWorks, Inc, who founded PulpWorks at the age of 66. Paul’s TED Talk, Becoming an Entrepreneur at 66, was recently named one of the top 5 TED Talks that will change your perspective about aging.
- Don Peterson, founder and former CEO of Infusion Express, a medical services provider that offers IV drug therapy to patients with chronic conditions requiring regular treatment.
Gain key insights during a panel moderated by Herb Sih, managing partner and co-founder of Think Big Partners.