Check-in is at 6:15 pm with the Workshop starting promptly at 6:30 pm and concluding at 8:00 pm.
Buying a franchise can be a great way to get into business vs. starting from scratch. A good franchise includes training, proven business systems, support from the franchisor, and history of information from other franchisees in the system. You’ll hear from Cansler, a franchise consultant.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Franchise industry overview
- Determine if franchising is right for you
- Pros and cons of purchasing a franchise
- What to look for in a quality franchise
- How to evaluate the options and determine the Best Choices for You.
- Funding options and resources you need to consider