Entrepreneurship takes many forms, and artists and creators are no exception. We call it #artrepreneurship.
This month's Startland News Innovation Exchange — in partnership with ArtsKC, presented by The Brain Family, and hosted by 28 Event Space — will recognize the hustle of the creative community in Kansas City. In a panel discussion with artistic innovators and a fireside chat with one of Kansas City's most prolific and wide-ranging multidisciplinary creatives, Startland News and ArtsKC will explore the commerce in art and how artists are innovating their methods and brands to turn their work into profitable, impactful enterprises.
Join us for an evening of food, drinks, music, networking, and musings from some of KC's most progressive artists.
Special Fireside Chat
- Moriah Hillson - Program Manager and Audience Development (ArtsKC)
- Vi Tran - Actor, Playwright, Musician and Owner of The Buffalo Room
Food & Drink Partners
- Doors open at 5:30 PM with drinks, snacks, music & networking
- Main program from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Networking continues until 7:30 PM
A huge thank you to The Brain Family, ArtsKC, 28 Event Space, Organic Soul KC and Tom's Town Distilling Co. for their support of this program!