It’s becoming more and more common for funders and their grant applications to require research/evidence-based information for specific programs you are seeking funding for. Some questions you might come across are:
- What is the evidence-level of your program, model, or services?
- Is there research or other evidence demonstrating that this program can be successful when implemented in accordance with the program model on which it is based?
- What documentation do you have of your evidence-based or evidence-informed approach?
What does all this mean and how can you best respond? Join us for a deep dive into evidence-based programming, including:
- A definition of commonly-used terms
- Examples of language and understanding of what funders are looking for
- Examples of meaningful responses
You’ll also learn ways to effectively describe programs that may not be based on specific evidence based models.
$10 - Nonprofit Connect members
$25 - Nonmembers
No refunds will be given after Thursday, Sept 20, 2018.
No shows will be billed.