Selling your business is an important decision for any business owner to make. But, if you adopt a sales mindset well before you plan to sell the business, you can take steps to maximize your business's value while you're still there to enjoy it - and reap even more profit when you finally do sell it.
Join a panel of experts who answer questions for business owners who want to build value in their business now, in order to sell it for more profitability later.
Registration includes breakfast, networking and panel discussion.
- Katheigh Degen — Twin Financial
- Valerie Vaughn — Apex Business Advisors
- Sheryl C. Nelson — On Point Business Administration
- Bob Regnier — Bank of Blue Valley
WHAT You Will Learn
- How preparing for a future sale, even if the sale is to family or employees, will increase the profitability and value of your company
- What buyers look for
- 3 key factors that drive business value
- Keys to shifting management and leadership responsibilities
- How to prepare other stakeholders in the business for sale
- Options for selling a business — and keys to preparing for success no matter which option you choose
- Financing options
- Who you need on your team to build value and ensure a successful transition
WHO Should Attend?
- Owners of companies that have been in business at least three years and have more than one employee
- Business owners who want to know what they can do to increase the value of their company
- Members of family-owned businesses
- Key members of a business's management team