Join us for our monthly coding series, Coding & Cupcakes. Parents and daughters are invited to attend sessions to learn about code and how to build websites together. Attendees will learn to build their own websites using tools like Github and IDEs!
- One ticket per parent/adult chaperone
- One ticket per daughter
- No coding experience necessary
- One wifi-enabled laptop between each mother and daughter is required
- The minumum age requirement is the ability to read, type, and use a mouse
- Delicious cupcakes from BabyCakes will be provided for coding fuel!
- Please review Kansas City Women in Technology's Code of Coduct
Dads, we love you and have expanded what was previously a mother & daugter event to father & daughter teams too! It will be a fun, easy introduction to coding, so please encourage the ladies in your life to attend.