Where do nonprofit work and individual activism meet? If your day job is about achieving a mission and vision for positive change, does that accomplish or conflict with individual activism?
This webinar will discuss in honest terms:
- The power and limitation of nonprofits' roles in social change
- Ways to engage in social justice issues outside the workplace, while fulfilling your organization's mission by bringing your "whole self" to work
- The barriers within the nonprofit sector that can inhibit direct action tactics
- Ways to bring personal advocacy efforts into the nonprofit sector
- Professionalism and authenticity in the context of nonprofit work
Join Diane Burkholder, community organizer and nonprofit professional of 15 years, and bring your questions and insights to the conversation.
No charge for Nonprofit Connect members
$15 - Nonmembers
Registration includes all materials and samples, one-hour webinar discussion
All registrants will receive the recording and materials afterward.
About the presenter: Diane Burkholder is the founder and lead consultant for The DB Approach, co-founder of One-Struggle KC, and serves a number of nonprofit organizations through council service, moderation, coaching, and training.