Your smartphone should be in your daily go-to marketing tool kit. It’s a camera. It’s a video recorder. It’s your broadcasting system. It’s your connection to your customer’s social interactions. If you’re not using your smartphone effectively, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. In this seminar, Kimberly Beer, marketer and professional photographer, walks you through the ways you can use your smartphone to better market your product, service or non-profit.
Benefits of attending this seminar:
- Make marketing collateral using just your smartphone
- Be more immediate and active on social media
- Create better smartphone photos.
What you will learn:
- How to think differently about your smartphone’s capabilities
- Strategies to use spontaneity in your marketing
- How to set up your smartphone as a marketing power tool with apps
- How to work within the capabilities of your phone’s camera to take better images
- How to record and broadcast video from your phone
- Add on gear that can make you look like you’ve gone pro.