This training event has been designed exclusively for our Support Kansas City clients.
A major change in account rules is in effect. How can you implement the changes in your organization? To properly implement change your organization must have the proper knowledge and tools. There is a wealth of information via white papers, webinars and live presentations.
Effective for years ending after December 15, 2017, non-profit’s must implement new reporting standards as outlined in the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Accounting Standards Update 2016-14, Not-for-Profit Entities (Topic 948) Presentation of Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Entities
Please join us for a presentation on how to leverage your resources and time to implement the new accounting standards.
You’ll also have a chance to share your experiences and learn from other SKC clients too.
Training topics will include:
- What changes do organizations have to make?
- Walk-through of specific examples of implementation
- Presentation of net asset classification
- Enhanced footnote disclosures
- Required functional expense allocations and documentation
- Cash flow statements
- Take-away resources and reference materials
8:30 – 8:45 Registration, coffee and refreshments, and networking with SKC staff
8:45 – 9:30 Presentation
9:30 – 10:00 Questions and Wrap Up