It started with a simple enough question: how many sales associates opened that last email? About a month later, Tension Corporation's marketing team had their answer: not enough!
Fortunately, they had a tool at their fingertips and subject matter experts who know how to get emails opened and read. Now, they utilize their email platform to send internal emails whenever there is a premium on knowing who opened it.
In this presentation, Tension Corporation's Director of Marketing, Karen Loggia, will discuss her company's journey to integrate email best practices into internal communications. She will discuss:
- How Outlook fails most internal communication efforts
- Integrating the email platform into big picture communications goals
- Writing and creating emails that get opened and read
- Using headers and pictures that enhance, not detract from your message
- Getting buy-in across the organization
Taking a lead from a successful outbound email strategy, Tension applied key learnings and best practices for to better connect with employees. Join Karen for this lively discussion where she will share some tips, some tricks, and some hard truths about using email for intercompany communication.
Cost: Free for BMA/ANA Members; $45 Nonmembers; $55 At the Door