The U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Zone program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to government contracting opportunities. If your business is located in an area where business development and growth has been fairly limited, you may qualify.
To learn more about the HUBZone Program, check out SBA’s free six-part webinar series for information on:
- how to obtain and maintain the HUBZone certification;
- how HUBZone areas are designated;
- how to file HUBZone appeals and protest;
- the regulatory requirements for joint ventures;
- how affiliated businesses are evaluated; and
- the various HUBZone contracting requirements.
The webinars are designed to help small businesses get and maintain their HUBZone certification, survive HUBZone status protests to contracts, maintain good recordkeeping to ensure compliance in the program, locate HUBZones, and compete for HUBZone contracts.