Learn more about how to obtain Contract Bonding or Surety Bonding by tuning-in to a free webinar from 2-3 PM on Tuesday, March 6th! This webinar is not just for Federal contractors. Anyone who may need bonding for any market could benefit.
The U. S. Small Business Administration’s Surety Bond Guarantee Program can help your small business obtain contract bid, performance, & payment bonds!
Does your business have…
- Limited Financial Resources?
- No Prior Bonded Work Experience?
- Trouble Bonding as a Startup?
- A Desire to Increase its Current Bond Limits?
This webinar will cover the following:
- What They Are & Why Are They Required
- Your Potential Bonding Capacity
- Ways to Maximize Your Surety Credit
SBA's Surety Bond Guarantee Program
- Contract Bond Guarantees Up to $6.5 Million
- The SBA Advantage
- Costs & Getting Started
Webinar presenter: Tamara E. Murray, Underwriting Marketing Specialist
Webinar Access: https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/meet/?ExEventID=87462470
Registration is not required. Access the webinar 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. Click or copy the link above into your browser to attend. Instructions for connecting audio will be presented on your screen following log in. Dial (888) 858-2144 & enter meeting code 6250167# to connect by phone only. Presentation is not viewable in phone-only mode.