In this webinar, exporters will learn what an ATA Carnet is and why you should use one . They will also learn what countries accept ATA Carnets and how to clear an ATA Carnet with Customs. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
- Learn what is an ATA Carnet, why you should use an ATA Carnet, and what goods qualify for an ATA Carnet.
- Learn what countries accept ATA Carnets.
- Learn how to clear an ATA Carnet with Customs.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.