The world of entrepreneurship is an abyss of constant discovery, chance and hard-work. It’s impossible to know everything. So if you’ve ever wondered…
- Does my tech startup need to file taxes?
- What marketing techniques work best in my industry?
- Do I need renters insurance for my private co-working office?
- What are some basic things that need to be included in business contracts to make sure it will uphold in court?
- What are some low cost options to protect my computer and other devices?
- How do I build business credit and how can my business qualify for a revolving line of credit?
Then Business Blitz Q&A is where you need to be.
There are many components to consider when starting or maintaining an existing business; you don‘t know, what you don’t know. So, join us on October 26th from 6pm to 9pm at 4328 Madison, Bloch Venture Hub, to kickoff the fourth quarter of 2017. We are calling entrepreneurs, small businesses owners and the like to an engaging networking experience. The evening will open with a panel of professionals who will tackle questions and concerns of the audience and share some unconventional wisdom.
The panelist will include professionals from the following industries:
Insurance - Michael Givhan, Michael Givhan Agency
Human Resources - Cheryl Wright, Darda Human Resources Advisors
Accounting/Tax - Nicola Price, B2BC Mobile Tax & Solutions
Marketing - Terra Whipple, Live By Change
Technology - Burton Kelso, Integral Computer Consultants
Law – Adrienne Haynes, Seed Law LLC
Business Banking - Monica Dahl, Arvest Bank
The second half of the night will be for networking and visiting with the panelist. Refreshments will be served.
Don’t fumble on the opportunity to connect with resources that will help to build, sustain, protect and grow your business!
Please RSVP. This is a FREE event.
*Submit questions/concerns you’d like to see addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.