Are you experiencing a problem in education that you want to solve? Do you have a solution in mind, but you're not sure how or where to begin? Join The Lean Lab for a 1.5 day deep-dive into human-centered design, design thinking, lean methodology, and innovation!
- When: Friday, October 20 from 5-8PM - Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 9AM-4PM
- Where: 1011 Central Street, KCMO 64105
- Cost: $50/person - This will cover the cost of food and materials during the weekend. Coming with a team? Team discounts available. Contact Aditya (email@example.com) for more information.
- What you'll need: A problem written in the form of a statement: "The problem is [x] and it impacts [y]."
- Who is this event for?: Aspiring education innovators who want to build a solution to impart transformational change! You don't need any prior entrepreneurship experience to attend and be successful in this workshop. Just an idea and your own experiences.
You'll leave the workshop with the tools of human-centered design and design thinking to continue working on your solution, as well as a succinct problem statement, a clear understanding of who your target user is, and a prototype ready to test!
We're running a special promo code, EARLYBIRD17, that gets you 50% off the ticket price. There are only 10 uses of the code so act fast. Please contact Aditya at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional scholarship opportunities. We do NOT want cost to be a barrier in attending this workshop.