In this webinar, exporters will learn about the export control regulatory requirements and best practices for complying with them. They will also learn about product and technology classification, customer due diligence, screening, as well as handling controlled technology deemed exports. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Learn about the regulatory requirements that industry must follow and the best practices for complying with those requirements.
- Learn about product and technology classification, customer due diligence and screening, and handling controlled technology deemed exports.
- Learn about handling export controls problems, when to file a voluntary disclosure, and how to use due diligence as part of a merger and acquisition.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.