Presented by Think Big and Startland News, this month's Innovation Exchange will analyze KC’s entrepreneurial ecosystem looking at its past, present and future. We'll speak with area entrepreneurship leaders for a historical perspective on how KC has grown and talk with emerging community builders to see where it can go.
This month's conversation will feature:
- Toby Rush, CEO of EyeVerify
- Darcy Howe, Managing Director of the KC Rise Fund
- Joni Cobb, CEO of Pipeline Entrepreneurial Fellowship
- Kate Hodel, Special Projects with KCSourceLink
- Adrienne Haynes, Managing Partner of SEED Law
- Ben Jackson, co-founder of Bungii
The Innovation Exchange is an event to give the community a more intimate way to connect with newsmakers in Kansas City’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. From investors and entrepreneurs to corporate leaders and other innovators, we hope to provide backstory of the stories you read.
This event is part of 1Week KC. For more information check out: www.1weekkc.com