Join us for our monthly coding series, Coding & Cocktails. Women are invited to attend sessions to get an introduction to website building in a fun, laid-back atmosphere.
There will be lots of guidance and support for those with no coding experience so come join the fun!
- No coding experience necessary (we mean that!)
- Wifi-enabled laptop is required (don't have one? Borrow one of ours)
- Must be at least 21 to attend
- Cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and light appetizers served
- Please familiarize yourself with Kansas City Women in Technology's Code of Conduct.
Do you need financial assistance to attend? View codingandcocktails.kcwomenintech.org/financialaid for more information.
If you are unable to attend, you must cancel 48 hours prior to the event to receive a refund!