We're thrilled to invite Brian Ardinger, Co-Founder of Econic, a company after our own heart, to collaborate with us as we explore the challenge of engaging corporations with startups and integrating innovation into their own culture!
This session will explore how larger organizations can learn from the rise of startups and engage/adapt to the dynamically changing marketplace of ideas and execution. Learn about the changing landscape of innovation and how forward-thinking corporations can begin to tap into emerging startup opportunities to think, move and execute at startup speed.
This session is intended for:
• Companies exploring new innovation initiatives or benchmarking their innovation practices
• Corporations exploring ways to engage with startups
• Individuals wanting to learn the basics for getting buy-in on innovation initiatives
• Innovators in enterprises looking to make their mark on the organization
Some of the topics covered include:
• The Rise of The Startup
• What Can Be Done to Avoid Extinction?
• Outsourcing Innovation
• Mapping & Measuring the Innovation Engine
• Understanding The Context of Innovation
• Three Horizons of Innovation
• The Latest Tools & Techniques in Innovation (Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Business Model Generation, & more)
Join us for coffee and bagels on the morning of March 21st as we discuss this ongoing challenge we all face!