U.S. immigration policy has a profound impact not only on society but also the nation’s entrepreneurial vibrancy. In light of recent news, Startland News and Think Big’s February Innovation Exchange will focus on immigrant entrepreneurs. The discussion will feature two researchers from the Kauffman Foundation that have studied the subject, a local immigration attorney and a pair of immigrant entrepreneurs.
This month, we're hosting:
- Jason Wiens is policy director in Entrepreneurship at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Arnobio Morelix, senior research analyst and program officer in Research and Policy at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Bek Abdullayev, founder of Super Dispatch
- Neelima Parasker, founder of SnapIT Solutions
- Jeffrey Bell, an immigration attorney with Polsinelli