Please join Project United Knowledge (Project UK) - in partnership with the National Black MBA Association - KC Chapter, and the National Storytelling Network - to learn from entrepreneurs who will share a moment in time about how they grew their businesses, their paths to success, challenges they overcame, and more.
Speakers consist of founders and business professionals, including:
- Chris Goode (Founder of Ruby Jean's Juicery)
- Wlaa El (Seasoned International Fashion Stylist)
- Kevin Payne (Founder of TeraCrunch)
- Ben Lee (Publisher of Ben Lee Comics)
- Robert Barrientos (Executive Director of the National Storytelling Network)
- Clarence Lomax (Co-Founder of League of Lifestyles)
- Natasha Griswold (CEO of Elder Hair Care)
To register and purchase tickets, please visit https://entjourney.eventbrite.com.