A panel discussion and networking event with moderator Alana Muller, author of "Coffee Lunch Coffee: A Practical Field Guide for Master Networking"
Learn from Kansas City-area entrepreneurs during a panel discussion about growth through entrepreneurship. Afterward, join panelists, Kansas Small Business Development Center advisors, faculty and campus leaders for networking and refreshments.
Free and open to the public.
Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art
Regnier Center Atrium
Alana Muller, author of "Coffee Lunch Coffee: A Practical Field Guide for Master Networking"
Muller is a networking speaker, workshop facilitator, coach and author. Her book has a companion blog, CoffeeLunchCoffee.com. Muller's accessible, relevant, immediately actionable approach to professional networking — for those interested in connecting with others, getting involved in their community, seeking to advance their career or looking to build social relationships — has helped thousands of people formulate a strategic mindset around networking while creating a game plan to get out there and connect.
- Cole Bonham, owner, Midwest Trophy
- Brian Khongmaly, owner, Brothers at Arms
- Jonathan DeMent, owner, Jane's Canines
- Terri Jordan, founder and CEO, WizeWebz LLC
- Dana Ward and Roger Ward, owners, Great Day Moving Company
- Johnson County Community College
- Kansas Small Business Development Center
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.