We all must have a balance of all three. In this session, participants will understand the major points of the Success Triangle and how Identity/Role Theory can help or hinder their success. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How prospects gain the upper hand on you during the sales process.
- Why traditional sales approaches turn you into an unpaid consultant.
- How prospects use your proposals to negotiate better deals elsewhere.
- Why most prospecting methods are ineffective.
- How to avoid wasting time preparing proposals that won't win any business.
- Why your challenges with time management might actually be something else.
This workshop is presented by the Enterprise Center in Johnson County, in partnership with The Coffman Group. For a full list of ECJC workshops on topics like sales, marketing, raising capital, managing your books and building a strong business foundation, click here.
Presenter: Tom Mulligan, Managing Director of The Coffman Group
Tom Mulligan brings to the Coffman Group a record of uninterrupted success in sales and sales training. He is an award winning performer at the fortune 500 level and has helped thousands of small businesses achieve their goals. He understands business owners, because he is one.