Have you ever wished you could pick the brain of some of Kansas City’s marketing leaders? Wouldn’t it be great to bounce an idea off of one of these folks without having to spend your marketing budget to find out? Mike Farag and the leadership team from Fervor Marketing will be leading a Town Hall style interactive discussion on nonprofit tactics to do just that. Join leaders from all over the metro in a forum where you’ll gain insight and be exposed to innovative ideas to advance your mission and the success of your organization.
Our experts from Fervor are:
• Mike Farag, Chief Brand Strategist,
• Sarah Koci Scheilz, Lead Content Strategist,
• Lori Zehr, Sr. Brand Manager,
• Josh Eliseuson, Certified Google Professional,
• Krissie VandeNoord, UX/ Digital Strategy,
• and Kelsey Debrick, Social Media Manager.
Bring your questions about topics like social media, website design and development, email marketing, donor and advocate messaging, search engine marketing, brand strategy and relationship management.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy the energy and spontaneity of ideating with your peers while being stewarded by Kansas City’s creative leaders. The Fervor team will answer as many questions as time allows.