The Chamber’s Business Class is a series of monthly educational lunch ‘n’ learns brought to you by small business for small business in the Kansas City community.
Small business owners wear a lot of hats. One hat that business owners can not afford to drop is the CFO hat. This presentation will help the business owner to perform a "Five Star" check up.
- Legal Structure: How does your legal structure impact your reporting, requirements and filing.
- Accounting: Establishing accounting system, understanding the numbers & reporting.
- Payroll: Understanding Your Payroll Requirements.
- Taxes: Get and Stay Compliant with Federal, State and Local.
- Recordkeeping: Understanding what to collect and keep.
Participants will walk away knowing where they stand and how to improve.
Presenter: Marquita Miller- Five Star Tax & Business Solutions.
The Chamber validates parking for the four-level garage located on the west side of Union Station, the Union Station garage.
Thanks to Business Class sponsor Bank Midwest
Advance Member fee: $15
Advance Non member fee: $20
Guest fee: $20