In this webinar, you will learn about opportunities for U.S. companies to export to Japan and how the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement will facilitate U.S. exports to those countries.
The International Trade Administration (ITA) will host a series of webinars to help inform U.S. businesses about commercial opportunities in leading and emerging markets in the Pacific Rim.
- Learn how many goods and services were exported from the United States into Japan and the number of U.S. jobs supporting these exports.
- Learn about the major industry sectors, the investment and business climate, and other aspects of exports to Japan under the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- All of these features will take place once the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement is approved and enters into force.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
|Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST Cost: There is no cost to view this webinar.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.