Be inspired at the 3rd annual Hartsook Institute at Avila Inspired Fundraising Summit featuring the following world renowned authorities on achieving growth in philanthropy and the philanthropic sector.
- Professor Jen Shang, Philanthropic Psychologist and Director of Research at the Hartsook Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy at Plymouth Business School in the United Kingdom presents Philanthropic Psychology: How Does Fundraising Make Fundraisers Feel?, combining data from her research and YOUR responses to a survey link provided prior to the event.
- Professor Adrian Sargeant, Hartsook Visiting Professor at Avila University and Director of the Center for Sustainable Philanthropy at Plymouth University in the UK will present Successful Bequest Fundraising: Lessons from Research, including current trends, bequest messaging and the latest research using MRI scanners depicting brain activity of donors when viewing bequest messages.
- Experience a rare interview with Paul Clolery, vice president and editorial director of The NonProfit Times, with Bob Hartsook, JD, Ed.D, discussing the challenging issues and topics of philanthropy today.
- Panel with Foundation Executives
- Networking and cocktail reception honoring 30 years of Hartsook.
This event is a must for fundraisers, CEOs, Executive Directors, nonprofit professionals at all levels in their careers, philanthropists and board members. Last year’s event sold out – so reserve your spot early!
- Nonprofit Connect members
- AFP members
- Avila students and alumni
- Hartsook Companies clients
$50 for nonmembers
No refunds after August 10, 2016. "No shows" will be billed accordingly.